With the theme of ‘Education Transformation,’ we are holding the 7th Conference on Human Development in Asia as a virtual event. Since the pandemic is still ongoing and travel has not resumed, the virtual format is an ideal setting and a safe presentation format to network, make friends, discuss research, share ideas and hear from others about the impact, challenges and changes to education as we move forward to a post-COVID-19 world.
The Final Deadline for Proposals of 250 words in English is Friday, November 12, 2021. Click on the Link Below to Submit your Proposal Today!
- Abstracts must be less than 250 words in English and sent via our online submission system.
- Submissions should include a university or institution personal email address.
- The lingua franca of submissions, papers and presentations is English.
- Only authors listed on the submission may give the presentation.
- A maximum of (2) submissions is permitted per author.
- Abstracts derived from plagiarized or copyrighted research will be rejected.
- The review committee does not correct grammar, spelling or usage errors.
- We encourage work that introduces new ideas and conceptualizations, research and understandings to the field, as well as analysis of both success and failure.
All submissions are graded using a double blind, peer review process. The abstract is scored using a rubric that assessed areas such as originality, clarity/organization, spelling/grammar and suitability for the event.
Due to ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as travel restrictions, curfews and business shutdowns in major metropolitan areas, this conference is being held online.
All oral and poster presenters are invited to join us either live via Zoom or to submit pre-recorded oral presentations or virtual posters.
Please click on the link below to download our guidelines and instructions for giving live presentations or pre-recorded presentations or virtual posters via Zoom:
All oral and poster presenters will receive a official certificate of presentation in PDF.
Organizing Your Own Panel
If you would like to organize your own panel of presenters, please contact the Secretariat. Panel requests must be received at least two weeks before the submission deadline. The panel should have at least 3 to 5 members (including the leader) and the names of all the panel members must appear in the abstract proposal.
Please note that only the abstracts undergo a peer-review and that full papers are not peer-reviewed. The Proceedings are not peer-reviewed, only the abstract review for participation in this event. The Proceedings will be available shortly after the conclusion of the event.