- Registration includes access to all sessions, schedule program, access to the proceedings and daily coffee breaks.
- An official receipt and letter confirming attendance and/or presentation will be provided.
- Registration does not include transportation, accommodation and meals nor obliges visa support.
- Requests for refunds must be received by Friday, February 15, 2019.
After filling out the application, scroll to the bottom and click “Submit”. After submitting, please return to the top of this page and make your registration payment. Click on the button below:
Registration Payment Methods
Registration by credit card is available via PayPal. If someone else is paying on your behalf, please inform the Secretariat. Registrants will receive three receipts: (1) an automatic receipt from PayPal; (2) an E-mail payment confirmation from the event; and (3) a hard copy receipt at the event.
We also permit registration by international bank transfer. Please note the following rules and conditions:
International Bank Transfer
- An additional surcharge of 6000 JPY will be added to the registration fee.
- Kindly inform us if another person or organization will pay on your behalf.
- Transfers may take several days to confirm receipt of your payment.
- Contact us to receive the bank information.
Onsite payment is permitted on a case-by-case basis. Please note the following conditions:
- Advance approval from the Program Committee is required.
- The onsite fee amount is 30,000 JPY regardless of when you submitted your request.
- As a general rule, onsite payment is not available for oral presenters.
- Payment by credit cards or other foreign currency is not permitted.
- Additional rules and conditions may apply.
- How can I know if I need a visa for travel?
Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Japan for details.
- What visa support is provided by the organizers?
There are two types of invitation letters: a PDF acceptance letter with an invitation to present, which the organizers provide free-of-charge to all accepted proposals; the second type is a formal invitation letter for travel, which will be provided for free on a case-by-case basis to confirmed registrants only. Formal hard copy invitation letters mailed by express mail service are 15,000 JPY.
- What if my visa application is rejected?
All decisions by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are final. We cannot and will not assist you if your travel application is rejected.
For questions regarding registration, refunds, bank transfers and onsite payment please direct your email to secretariat (at) intesda.org