Sponsor, Exhibit & Advertise
Target Audience: ICOHS 2018 is a special international, peer reviewed event created to provide an interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, policy makers, activists, students and professionals. This particular conference, will look at sustainability from perspectives in the humanities and social sciences that include, but are not limited to art, design, culture, economics, education, language, philosophy, religion, and ethics.
Expected Attendance: 50<
Deadline: Friday, August 10, 2018
Contact secretariat (at) intesda.org for questions or to receive an invoice and mailing instructions.
As much as possible, we aim to be a carbon-neutral event. Therefore, if you are interested in promotion in our event, we can offer the following options:
Sponsor a Tea Break
Your logo will be added to the event program highlighting your support and your logo will be placed on the refreshment area signage.
- 25,000 JPY per tea break
Sponsor the Tote Bag
Your logo will appear on one side of the event tote bag made from recyclable material. The logo may appear in up to three colors.
- 90,000 JPY for each side
Event Holding Slide
While participants wait for a session to start – have your corporate logo displayed on the screen!
- 10,000 JPY to sponsor the holding slide per session
Distribute Leaflet / Brochure
Distribute your leaflet, brochure or catalog to all participants by having it included in the registration packet and at the registration table. For mailing materials contact the Secretariat.
- 10,000 JPY for distribution (excludes mailing and shipping costs)
Send an E-mail to all Participants
Simply provide us with your html email and we will send it out to all participants in advance of the event.
- 15,000 JPY per email blast
The event will furnish a table, an A0 poster board with an easel and two chairs or two tables, two A0 poster boards with easels and four chairs, depending on your order. Exhibitors are responsible for any other requirement needed.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Yes. We permit exhibitors to sell books and materials in the exhibition.
- The deadline for registering an exhibition is two weeks prior to the event.
- Space Rental Fee: flat rate is 25,000 JPY
- The exhibitor fee includes (1) registration waiver with full event access.
- Set up and clean up of the exhibit is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- For mailing materials and requesting an invoice contact the Secretariat.
Placing an advert in the Official Event Program provides you with the best form of return-on-investment. The program is given to all participants and serves as a record of participation.
Specs, Placement and Rates
- A4 size, high resolution, color advert
- Outside Back Cover: 35,000 JPY
- Inside Front Cover: 30,000 JPY
- Inside Back Cover: 28,000 JPY
- Double Page Spread: 25,000 JPY
- Inside Full Page: 20,000 JPY