|Registration Type||Early Rate
(Oral and Poster)
|17,500 JPY||Thursday, February 28|
|General Audience||17,500 JPY||Thursday, February 28|
|15,000 JPY||Thursday, February 28|
|Registration Opens on Monday, February 25, 2019
|Advance Registration Rate: 21,500 JPY (From March 1, 2019 to March 14, 2019)|
|Late Registration Rate: 24,500 JPY (From March 15, 2019 to April 26, 2019)|
|Onsite Registration Rate: 25,000 JPY (audience and posters only)|
- Registration includes access to all sessions, schedule program and access to the proceedings.
- An official receipt and letter confirming attendance and/or presentation will be provided.
- Requests for refunds must be received by Friday, March 29, 2019.
- Registration does not include transportation, accommodation nor obliges visa support.
- Coffee breaks with light snacks will be provided to registrants during the event.
After filling out the application, scroll to the bottom and click “Submit”. After submitting, please return to this page and complete steps 2 and 3. Click on the button below:
Registration Payment Methods
Registration by credit card is available via PayPal. If someone else is paying on your behalf, please inform the Secretariat. Registrants will receive three receipts: (1) an automatic receipt from PayPal; (2) an E-mail payment confirmation from the event; and (3) a hard copy receipt at the event.
- An additional surcharge of 6000 JPY will be added to the registration fee.
- Kindly inform us if another person or organization will pay on your behalf.
- Transfers may take several days to confirm receipt of your payment.
- Contact us to receive the bank information.
Onsite payment is permitted on a case-by-case basis. Please note the following conditions:
- Advance approval from the Program Committee is required.
- The onsite fee amount is 25,000 JPY regardless of when you submitted your request.
- Payment by credit cards or other foreign currency is not permitted.
- Additional rules and conditions may apply.
For questions regarding registration, refunds, bank transfers and onsite payment please direct your email to secretariat (at) intesda.org